1. Cape Town has a plethora of bus, boat and walking tours that will enable you to see many attractions in a short space of time. CitySightseeing’s red Hop-On HopOff double-decker bus system stops at all the major points of interest and offers informative audio-commentary in 15 languages.
2. As a former British colony, cars still drive on the left side of the road, so bear this in mind when hiring a car or crossing roads.
3. Don’t swim too far out as the ocean might contain a variety of marine wildlife that includes the great white shark, which is commonly found along the South African coastline.
4. If you decide to club mountains, please do share your plan with you contact people in South Africa.
5. South Africa’s drinking water is among the best in the world and is safe for drinking and cooking.